join the RAA
Interested in Joining? Please attend one or more of our meetings to determine if the RAA is a good fit for you. Anyone can attend our public meetings which are held on the third Thursday of the month at Saint Paul’s Church of the Nazarene from 6 to 8:30pm. A guest artist demonstration or hands on art technique is usually included in the evening’s program – you are welcomed to participate.
By joining and becoming a member of RAA you assume a personal obligation to the club:
- Yearly dues of $20 paid on January 1st for the current year
- You earn a vote in the RAA business decisions
- You could be asked to be an officer or chairperson
- You will be expected to participate on at least one committee
- You will be asked to bring a snack for a meeting and a pot luck dish for the family picnic and holiday dinner
- There is an optional workshop opportunity in June and an optional planned outing in July
- No formal meeting in August as it is the month of the Annual Invitational Art Show
- All of us work in some capacity during the Annual Invitational Art Show in August
- The RAA does not have regular meetings in November or December but come enjoy our holiday dinner in November
Download the application (PDF) for membership or contact the RAA with any questions.