The Raytown Artists Association has been renting wire panels for art and quilt shows, school shows, and other events for over 30 years.
Some details about renting our panels:
- Rental time can be from one day to 3 days
- We do not rent less than 16 panels (rent less, you are still charged for 16 panels)
- The Organizer/Company must return a signed Panel Rental contract at least 3 weeks before the event delivery
- Each panel rents for $16
- Panel sizes: small 6′ w X 6′ h and large 6′ w X 7 ‘h. Feet sizes: short 15″ and tall 20″
- The delivery/pick up cost for up to 30 panels is $200 (we rent a truck and hire individuals for delivery/pick up). If your order is over 30 panels the cost is higher
- YOU MAY NOT PICK UP OR DROP OFF THE PANELS
- Due to our storage facility access we only deliver/pick up panels on week days. Example: a Saturday-Sunday event will have delivery on Friday and pick Up on Monday
- We do not have personnel who will set up the panels. The metal panels consist of a metal framed wire screen set into two metal feet. Specify what you want on the contract; panel size and tall or short feet
- Optional canvas panel covers: we offer up to 22 canvas covers that cover both sides of the panel when thrown over the top. The canvas covers make for a more attractive display. We do not offer canvas covers for outside events unless the event is held in a tent. The canvas covers are neutral colored and rent for $4 each
NOTE: ONLY DRAPERY HOOKS CAN BE USED TO HANG ART WITH A WIRE WHEN USING THE CANVAS COVER. ARTISTS MUST BE TOLD TO BRING THEIR OWN DRAPERY HOOKS AS WE DO NOT PROVIDE THEM. THE BARE METAL SCREEN CAN USE “S” TYPE HOOKS, CLIPS, OR CLOTHES PINS FOR HANGING – ALSO NOT PROVIDED.
All items are counted before delivery. Do your own counts when items are delivered. The renter is responsible for lost panels, feet and canvas covers.
Lost panel/feet: $100 each panel, $25 each foot.
Lost canvas cover: $50 each
Questions? Please use our contact form or email Dawn Thomas.
Download our rental agreement (PDF) or click here (PDF) for a downloadable version of the above information.